For patients discharged from a hospital or nursing home, our Transitional Care Packages ensure that all services needed for a safe transition to home are provided quickly and seamlessly.
We know how important your loved one’s safety, comfort, and independence are to you. We share your desire to nurture their physical, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual well-being. Our caregivers are selected for their exceptional caring and empathy as well as superior care-giving skills.
Not all home care companies are created equal. Lighthouse Home Care’s superb reputation is based on critical “behind-the-scenes” services, including:
• Comprehensive care plans prepared by our Care Managers
• Caregiver/Client introductions either prior to the start of services or on the day services begin.
• Unannounced supervisory visits conducted every 7 to 10 days during the first month of service and periodically thereafter.
• Caregiver Teams for continuity of care.
• Exhaustive Background checks and drug testing of our caregivers
• Telephone-based check-ins and check-outs to ensure billing accuracy
• Geriatric Care Management
Lighthouse Home Care does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
For further information about this policy contact Nancy Sienkowski, Administrator.